Saturday, July 12, 2008

GooD News or Bad News?!

I have been really sick. Been lying on the bed since Friday afternoon like a dead fish. My head spinning, body aching, even my fingers n toes are feeling numb. I dunno whats wrong and what is this sickness. Visited a doctor, and he is like a dick head, with his glasses hanging half way down his nose, bad breath and asking me the same questions over and over again... I felt like giving him a good kick on his face!! He made me feel even more sick. And, the medicine he prescribed doesnt seems to work for me!! i feel like vomiting all the time. I cant even drink water now...! So BAD!!!
OK...thats not the story for today... I received a sms around 8 plus this morning. THinkingmust be one of my workers cos my friends dont normally send me sms this early on Sunday! Surprisingly it was my best friend EY. The sms goes like " Thank you Char Bor for your birthday wishes... I am finally 29 years old and MARRIED!!! He proposed to me last nigth and i say YES!!" I shifted my aching body.... trying very hard to sit up...and read the message again!!! I smiled. I was so happy. I was like...Yes Char Bor!! You made it!! I was sincerely happy for her. Cos i can feel the happiness she is feeling. We have been waiting for this moment for the past few years... and now she go it! I started smiling and laughing... I started imagining her in her wedding gown!! Hahahha...!! I picked up the phone and dialed her number..!!! We didnt even say Hello.!! We started laughing and laughing!!! Then finally she came to senses and said...."Char Boh..are you ok? you sound so weak!!" Hahahah.... yeah my whole body was pinching me... btu i still manage to laugh! Cos really happy... after chatting for a while we hang up the phone.

I lied on the bed. Not smiling anymore. Yes Great!! Now I m the "Last Man Standing"! I am the only one left. All my friends are attached and married. Me? Whats wrong with me? I am fat!! Ok well I m fat. Maybe i should loose a few kg. Is it a guarantee for me to find my prince charming after i lost a few kg? Haha...!! Looking at myself in the mirror.... my pale face... chubby cheeks... dark lips.... unbalance eyes..(one big one small)... untidy eye brows... bad complexion!! Now i know~~! I suddenly feel like im looking at a deformed apes in the mirror! I tell myself thousands of times...i need to lose some weight... I need to look the best everytime i go out..~~! But, is it worth it? Becos im looking for a guy... i have to torture myself...is it worth it... ! Somthing was telling me that I have to get married!! I cant disappoint my parents especially my dad again... I have to grab that someone and be married!! But How? I cant simply just be married to any TOm Dick and Harry can I? Where am i going to look for that someone? When is he going to appear in my life? Ok nevermind I still have time.. I have to stop looking for him. I have to wait for him to come!! THe more you are looking for it... the more he will run away.. So i have to be ever ready and let him come and look for me!! Oh yeah! Before i forget! Please bear in my mind the following characteristics if you are reading this and was trying to help me k?
1) Looks is not that important to me anymore. It does matter but not that important anymore. He doesnt need to have the best features... cos he is born like that i cant help it rite? But at least know how to dress up a bit lah.... Just somehting simple and nice... a Calvin Klein Khaki 3 quarter pants with an original Polo-T is the best!! SImple rite?
2) Someone who has stable income. U know? Who has his own car... who owns a house... and who has extra money ready for his wife-to-be!! Hahahah!
3) He needs to have a sincere heart, generous, helpful, understanding, jovial, and family kind of man! Please NOTE!! No Mummy boy here k?

Thats it!! Simple rite? But damn!! Most of them have been taken either that they are GAY!!!

No comments: