Thursday, March 27, 2008
I am not 8 years old anymore!
I am very angry today. I am angry with myself cos i can never gain my parents' trust. It has been like 2 months i didnt go out at night. Is not that i dont feel like going out but is that i dont want to argue with my parents becos of me going out so often. To tell the truth, I can grow mushrooms staying at home everyday like that. Its so boring staying at home lying on the bed doing nothing. I am so sick of watching cantonese series in the tv room cos i feel so lifeless. I have no one to turn to when i feel like talking. But i forced myself to do that cos I dont want to create argument. I tot after being so good for a while, it is ok for me to go out once in a while. And i did try my best to come back before 12 midnight. But no.... thigns are not like what i tot it will be. Once i step out from the house, my mum started to suspect this and that. I feel like vomiting whenever i think about it. Whats wrong having friends to go out with? Whats wrong? I am veyr decent. I just go out to drink coffee to catch up with friends. I didnt do anything wrong. I am a human being i need friend. I need someone to talk to at the same frequency. I need someone share my tots with me. But y? Why cant my parents understand me for this? I am turning 29 this year. I am not 8 years old anymore. They are ppl who is much much younger than me, they have more freedom than me!!! What is this? What have i done wrong? I am seriously going crazy. I really will go crazy staying this way. Because of my parents, i miss a chance to meet the person i am supposed to meet. Someone eligible. thigns are all screwed up now!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment