Thursday, September 11, 2008

Beauty Lies in the Eyes of the beholder~

I was sitting at one of the benches at Tesco waiting for my cousin and her friend the other day. I noticed a lot of couples walking up and down. Old couples, young couples, underaged couples, happily holding hands couples, angry face couples and etc.... They are so many different types of couples out there... Some guys look really handsome but their gf/wife dont look that presentable; Some girls look really pretty and attractive but the bf/husband look just "sad"... Some couples look really matching they have that kind of so-called "husband n wife look-a-like"... some really look totally the opposite.... I can only judge from the outlook... from the way they talk to each other... from the way they hold each other's hand... from they way they present themselves... are they really what i see from the inside? We really cant judge the book by its cover. Some couples may look really loving but they may not be as perfect from the inside... rite? I wonder what exactly the thing that attract both of them together? Fate? Money? Loves? Cares? Chemistry? what is it exactly?
Where is my fate? Where is my Money? Where is my love? where is my Chemistry? I wonder...
When can i have that someone to hold my hand and go grocery shopping with me? I wonder...
Who is the one who will attract to my positive side?
Who is the one who will see the pretty side of me?
WHo is the one who will notice my existence?
WHo is the one who will live the rest of my life with me?
Where is the beholder of my heart and my beauty?
I wonder.....

No comments: