When I was chatting with my good friend on MSN this afternoon, she said she cant take any pressure now.. She is trying to take everything slow and steady.... She has been very stress and easily get angry lately... Her temper is getting worse... so she needs to take things slowly and control her bad temper...
Same thing is happening to me... I easily get annoyed by small little things lately... I just want to stay quiet and have a peace of mind... I cant stand my staff doing things slowly.. I want things my way.. I want things fast and right... I cant stand wasting another second.. I cant wait for things.. I cant stand ppl nagging at me and asking too many nuisance questions... I just cant take it... i cant drive slowly cos i feel as if im wasting too much time on the road... I cant tolerance any little mistake or ppl's misbehaviour... I dunno whats wrong with me...
I get very annoyed when i have so much to do and the time is flying... then i get egitated with everythign surrounding me... haih....!!!!
Sabar sabar.. I must stay calm!!!~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment