Something happened this afternoon, some people just happen to be so selfish. When shit happened, they just think of ways to push the blames and safe their ass. They never even think how much these people helped him before when he got into big shits. They think they are the smartest ass on earth and everyone else is stupid!!! He is 75 this year already and still never learnt his lesson. If not because he is an old man, and i spare him some respects, I would have cursed him to death!!! Why must a person be so cunning? Why can't they be more innocence and the God might give them a better living? Look at him.... 75 years old... 1st wife passed away and all the children never take care of him. He remarried and moved all the way from Klang to this place. He does not own a house. He is still renting a house at the age of 75. He is not that poor after all. I kinda pity him somehow. I pity him because he still never learn about life. He still try to harm people at that old age. God is fair. If he is a rich man, he might be harming a lot of innocent people on earth. Therefore he does not deserve to be rich. He is still working like a cow at that old age.
I always believe, we get what we give, what goes around comes around. We have to be good to people around us. The God will serve those bad people right! We do not have to take revenge. We do not have to harm or hurt our enemies cos the God sees everything. My dad always tell me that we have to live our life with principles. Be humble, be sincere, be good, be patience and must treat everyone with respects. I do not know how many percents of good qualities i have in me. We cant have them all cos no one is perfect in this whole wide world. But at least we have done our best.
I realized that i have been wasting a lot of my precious time thinking too much. I am going to have a change in my life. I am going to do something to pamper myself. I am going to change my lifestyle. Maybe do some exercise, eat more healthy food, get better sleep, and think less. You cant have everything you want in life. So i have to appreciate what i have. Something is just not meant to be yours. I have to open up my mind and think positively.
I always believe, we get what we give, what goes around comes around. We have to be good to people around us. The God will serve those bad people right! We do not have to take revenge. We do not have to harm or hurt our enemies cos the God sees everything. My dad always tell me that we have to live our life with principles. Be humble, be sincere, be good, be patience and must treat everyone with respects. I do not know how many percents of good qualities i have in me. We cant have them all cos no one is perfect in this whole wide world. But at least we have done our best.
I realized that i have been wasting a lot of my precious time thinking too much. I am going to have a change in my life. I am going to do something to pamper myself. I am going to change my lifestyle. Maybe do some exercise, eat more healthy food, get better sleep, and think less. You cant have everything you want in life. So i have to appreciate what i have. Something is just not meant to be yours. I have to open up my mind and think positively.

No comments:
Post a Comment