I cant think of a title for this post. My brain is stucked! I have been meeting up and hanging up with the same group of friends over the same reason. I have only one person in my mind over the weeks. The same person for the same reason have been haunting my life since 2nd of June. I am annoyed. I always hate this thing yet i always get into this trouble. I have a lot to say but i have problems putting it into words. Some things are just so difficult to explain and there is no specific explaination or so whatever.... I am lost of words somehow.
I am very confused and I am very lost! He is not the guy i wanted after all. But, something is attracting me. Something is pulling my heart closer to him. Something is making me to just cant stop thinking about him. His laughter, his smile, the way he talks, the way he looks at me, the way he makes me laugh... its all recorded and kept playing over and over again in my mind. I tried not to think about him. I tried not to sms him. But I failed. The small little thing that he did to me, will just make me smile. Yes! I am silly!
I was with him last night of course with another friend. He stood by the car door and waited for me to get down, he pulled a chair for me and adjusted it higher for me when we were in the pub, when we were leaving the pub, he waited for me, open the door for me, walk behind me cos they were drunkards around.... All the small little things that he did, really impressed me.... ok.. fine.. you might think that i am nuts! I am silly! I am dumbass! Let me tell you this... HE MADE MY DAY, AND HE SPOILT MY DAY!!!! He Cheered me Up and He Let me Down!!
Suddenly i just remember this song and it stucks in my head....
All THe small things,
True Cares, truth brings
I'll take one lift,
your Ride, Best Trips....
Always I know,
you'll be At my show,
Watching, waiting,
Commiserating...
Say it ain't so, i will not go,
turn the lights off,
carry me HOme......... (by Blink 182)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment