I miss all my friends so much. Really dont know when can we meet up again and do all the things that we did together. I wish i could turn back time. They are the only person who i really enjoy being together. I can just be myself when i am with them. We understand each other so much. We are just so comfortable with each other. Too Bad! We are all apart from each other. Some got married, some working hard and earning hard, some with their own family to care of. I always laugh at Rico saying that he never grow up and still living in the past.. Haha! actually I realise that I am becoming more and more like him. I just miss those days. We can cry on each other shoulders. We are like brothers and sisters. Never feel lonely cos there are always someone there for you. Sigh... Those were the days...!!!Friday, August 24, 2007
Miss YOu alL!
I miss all my friends so much. Really dont know when can we meet up again and do all the things that we did together. I wish i could turn back time. They are the only person who i really enjoy being together. I can just be myself when i am with them. We understand each other so much. We are just so comfortable with each other. Too Bad! We are all apart from each other. Some got married, some working hard and earning hard, some with their own family to care of. I always laugh at Rico saying that he never grow up and still living in the past.. Haha! actually I realise that I am becoming more and more like him. I just miss those days. We can cry on each other shoulders. We are like brothers and sisters. Never feel lonely cos there are always someone there for you. Sigh... Those were the days...!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment