Thursday, July 26, 2007

PAPERS

I hate papers.. there are so troublesome and i have no way to escape from all these papers. Normally i just clip all of them with big Clips and put them aside, But somehow when i need to search for them.. i have whole lots of problems... so i decided to do filing today.... to file them accordingly and to refile some of them.. yet i still cant get them done in one day. All the papers consist of different kind of informations.... important or not still you just cant chuck them away.... cos you dunno when do you need them again. When the postman come tomorrow, i will have a stack of them to do filing again... neverending... !!! I am so sick of it!!!
I am going to get a clerk to do only filing... Filing and filing... but i just cant get this person...!!!!!!!!

No comments: