Wednesday, July 11, 2007

G.U.Y

After all these years, I still cant understand whats on a guy's mind.

Sometimes they can be really nice to you, makes you feel like you are the luckiest person in this whole wide world, they can be so caring, and they can really touch your heart like you want them to be, they can read your mind and understand every bits of you, they notice the slightest movement you made where no one else could....

Sometimes they are totally the opposite, they left you hanging without letting you know whats the next, they can be so cruel, so cold, so inconsiderate, makes you feel like you are the dumbest person in this whole wide world, they dont notice you even you have just walked pass right infront of them, they see nothing in you, and they just walked away without giving you any reasons, any warnings, any informations, any hints.....

I hate it!! I hate the feeling of being hanging up like a dumbass! You cant tell anyone cos you feel so stupid. You feel so lousy and you feel so upset. You feel like walking right to his face and ask him whats going wrong. (well, it wont happen..) you check your handphone 10,000,000 times a day, waiting for his news, his sms, his miss calls or anything....just to find out that there is nothing...

You will start telling yourself that:
He is a fool...(not really lah...),
I am not going to do anything....( what if i just sms him...??...)
Stupid... he is ignoring me....( no lah, maybe he is very busy...),
HIM only what... Whats the big deal? .....( but, he is quite nice ...)
I am a LOOSER!!!.... (Yes! I am a LOOSER!!!)

No comments: