Hello everyone!!! I dont know if there is anyone reading my blog except my cousin. I didnt publish my blog so i dont expect anyone to read my blog... Haha! I hardly remember my username to login...:P I have read a lot of friend's blog and really admire them to have the time and the interest to create their blog nicely and make it interesting. I guess i am just too lazy.
Time flies, it is like 11 March 2007, the last time i update my blog was like somewhere December 2006. Things have changed in this 3 months times. My life has become more happening by getting to know 2 new friends. The beginning of 2007 seems to be a good start for me. I have been happier and more occupied. Feel more like my age now... ( hmmm, supposed to be more happening, more outing more cafe, more friends at the age of "tut tut"...rite?) well, i am supposed! I suddenly feel like i have a lot of things to tell, a lot of things to spit.... hmm... where should i start?
Time flies, it is like 11 March 2007, the last time i update my blog was like somewhere December 2006. Things have changed in this 3 months times. My life has become more happening by getting to know 2 new friends. The beginning of 2007 seems to be a good start for me. I have been happier and more occupied. Feel more like my age now... ( hmmm, supposed to be more happening, more outing more cafe, more friends at the age of "tut tut"...rite?) well, i am supposed! I suddenly feel like i have a lot of things to tell, a lot of things to spit.... hmm... where should i start?

No comments:
Post a Comment