Hmm.... Today is 21st of September 2006. This is the 3rd time i registered a new blog account. My 3rd time ok? Correct it is my 3rd time!! Everytime when i want to update my Blog, I realised that i cant remeber either the username or the password... So TODAY i registered a new account. I make sure i write down everything from the username to the password to the address.
TODAy is actually my Mum's birthday.. and you know what? I forgot...!! What a good daughter rite? I do remember before today... but when TODAY approached i forgot about the whole thing... So in the end i celebrate my mother's birthday with Slurpee from 7 11 and tabao fried noodles... Thats y i said, dont be a housewife. You always cook for your family, when its your birthday no one will cook for you. Even if they are someone to cook for you on your birthday, you will still think that the taste is not there. Therefore, Dont be a HOusewife!!
Too many things happen TODAY.
Something good something bad, something Happy somehting Sad.
i guess thats what life is all about!!
TODAY... early in the morning i went online to check on the market price. I browsed through my friendster. I noticed that he had updated his profile. Clicked on it. Just out of curiosity, another carefull glance, i notice that the important "word" has changed. From "Single" to "In a relationship"!!! Oh No!! oH NO!! Help MEEEEEEEEEeee~~~~!!! Too late too late... Everythign is Too late now...!!My heart beat Stopped! My legs numb! Focus! Focus!! I told myself.... this must be somehitng wrong. When i was driving my way to work, I kept thinking. Just last week he told me that he is not ready for a girlfriend and he has no time to look for one. Then, what happen this week? Or maybe he just want to avoid those girls...!! Girls like me??!! Am i too obvious? No rite?? AM i??
I start thinking again...... lie on my bed and think.... thats all for TODAY....
TOMMORROW WILL BE GOOD!!

No comments:
Post a Comment